Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The Virgin Diet Is A Family Affair!

Yes! It's A Family Affair,

Cycle 3

Diary of  A Virgin Diet  Follower
 
Hello Diary,
 
Today,
I'm jamming with Sly and The Family Stone and The Virgin Diet!
(Sly singing with his sister Rose)
 
Sly and The Family Stone
Family Affair


It's a family affair
It's a family affair
It's a family affair
It's a family affair
One child grows up to be
Somebody that just loves to learn
And another child grows up to be
Somebody you'd just love to burn
Mom loves the both of them
You see, it's in the blood
Both kids are good to mom
Blood's thicker than the mud......
 
For me, The Virgin  Diet is officially a Family Affair!
Here's why,.... recently my brother told me that he had purchased The Virgin Diet book and has been on The Virgin Diet regimen for the past month. Surprise! surprise! Surprise! But the real surprise is that he actually lost a total of 15 pounds. Yes, I said it... 15 pounds in four weeks! That's is awesomely incredible! So The Virgin Diet really does work for everyone. It seems that men tend to lose weight faster than women because they have more muscle mass than women. Whatever, it was he lost weight and fast too.
Now my brother likes his daily smoothie with almond milk instead of coconut milk. I think that it's great that JJ Virgin of The Virgin Diet gives everyone a choice of coconut or almond milk, or coconut water in the daily protein smoothie.  It's just a matter of preference.
He stopped the seven foods corn, sugar and artificial sweetener, peanuts, eggs, gluten, dairy,  and soy, for 7 days, and lost 8 pounds. But My brother didn't just stop there, he stuck with The Virgin Diet plan and has lost 15 pounds. I'm am proud of him! Welcome abroad brother, this is Virgin Diet fantastic action!
In January 2016, I became a JJ Virgin Diet follower because of my sister's amazing record-breaking success after she had been on The Virgin Diet for just 1-2-3-4-5-that's five months. See, my sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure, obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy made a lifestyle decision. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds, lower blood pressure, boundless energy, and  looks super fabulous.
After seeing my sister's amazing results, I wanted to not only lose weight, but I wanted to look and feel, do and be super fabulous just like her, so I began my Virgin Diet journey too! I have to say the journey has been one incredible road to a healthier lifestyle  and happiness. After six months, I reached  my weight loss goal and am 35 pounds lighter, sleeping better, more focused with sharper concentration (no foggy brain), smoother skin, and feeling just  T-errific!
Diary, that why it's a just like Sly and The Family says, "It's A Family Affair"!
 
I am so grateful to my sister for thinking enough of her family to share The Virgin Diet with my brother and myself.
Most of all I thank JJ Virgin for sharing The Virgin Diet with the universe!
 
Later Diary!
 


 

No comments: