Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friday, January 29, 2016

Virgin Diet Plate

My Virgin Diet Plate

Cycle 1
Day 23
So Diary,
This is my second go around of  Cycle 1, the elimination phase of the JJ Virgin Diet regimen.  For the first 21 days of the elimination process I have avoided  the 7 foods ( Corn, Soy, Peanuts, Sugar and Artificial sweeteners, Gluten, Eggs, and Dairy), and enjoyed food and smoothies from my new food categories as I continue to do today.
Now, I have new food categories to manage my meals:
  1. Clean Lean Proteins-3-4 times a week; enjoy Virgin Protein Smoothies/Shakes
  2. Healthy Fats-
  3. Nuts
  4. Nonstarchy Vegetables
  5. High Fiber Low Glycemic Carbs
I plan my breakfast, lunch, and dinners from these 5 food categories and now I use The Virgin Diet Plate model to assemble my meals .
Here's how my Virgin Plate looks like:


This is My Virgin Plate and all the different foods that I'm eating from food categories of JJ Virgin Diet.
According JJ Virgin: www.jjvirgin.com
  • The protein works with the fiber to slow down stomach emptying. Improve satiety and makes you feel full.
  • The fat triggers the small intestine to release chemicals to the brain that it's full.
  • Have loads of nonstarchy vegetables for antioxidants and satiety.
  • A small amount of low-glycemic, high fiber carbs, such as lentils an berries, slowly release sugar to the brain for energy so that you can continue to focus. Keeps blood sugar stable and insulin low.
The Virgin Diet is becoming a lifestyle for me, so I'm going to keep going.
Thank Diary for listening,
A JJ Virgin Diet Follower


No comments: