Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

My Daily Food Journal

Write It Down

Cycle 1
Day 68
Diary of a JJ Virgin Diet Follower

 
Dear Diary,
Today I started my food journal, that's where I write down everything that I eat(include gum and mint)- during the day. Since I am still at my plateau and scales are showing no signs of weight loss, I thought that I would start a journal so I can get a better idea of what I'm eating or not eating. I found this wonderful daily journal on JJ Virgin's website. This valuable tool will assist me with my daily food and exercise activities.
Here is my food journal for today.
My Daily Food Journal
 
 
 
.
  

In order to reach my weight loss goal, and bust the plateau, today, I had 2 smoothies and one meal, no snacks( I didn't feel any breakthrough hunger), 6 eight ounce glasses of water( I need to drink more- I'll do better tomorrow). My healthy lifestyle strategies for today included, walking, and exercise ball routine(low low impact).
The food journal was a real reality check for me because I thought that I'd  drank more water than that today. It helped me step back and take a look at my diet by tracking my eating activity. Next time, I'll write the times when I drink water between meals.
Okay diary,
I'm journaling my Virgin Diet

 

No comments: