Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Monday, June 6, 2016

Are You Losing Weight?

Anyone Can Lose Weight on The Virgin Diet

Cycle 3
Diary of a Virgin Diet Follower
 
Hey Diary,
Guess what?
Anyone with the desire to lose weight and adopt a healthier lifestyle can easily do so with the wondrous Virgin Diet by JJ Virgin.
I tell everyone I meet about how I learn to eat healthier, feel better and lose weight. Lose weight... that's the best part.
The other day I was at a gathering and a couple of people made several comments and about how fabulous I looked immediately wanted to know had I loss weight. When I told them yes, I have been on a very special diet and I've actually lost 35 lb. Now, of
course, that's when all the question rolled-out. Questions like:
How did you lose weight?, What do I have to do to lose weight? Is the diet expensive to do? How can I get started? Tell me! Tell me Tell me! They kept saying. So, I told them as they leaned forward and listened.
With the biggest smile on  my face(because that's really the first time someone said , You look fabulous! Are you losing weight?)
The Virgin Diet, that's it! The Virgin Diet, one of the most wonderful diets ever, and it can easily become a healthy lifestyle. I told them about some of the marvelous benefits of the diet such as
 better sleeping, lighter feel, relaxed, calmer feeling, less food craving, more focus and better concentration, and on and on I went.  I was so excited in telling them about The Virgin Diet I saw that they became mesmerized.
So, I quickly referred them to The Diary of a JJ Diary Diet Follower blog, jjvirgin.com and advised them to get a copy of The Virgin Diet book as soon as they could, ever if they had to request a copy from the local library. Although, buying a copy is better for 
quick reference at you fingertips at all times.
Now that I have achieved my weight loss goal, and completed my food intolerance test(added eggs and minimal diary back into my diet), and in the finally stage of The Virgin Diet, Cycle 3.
Cycle 3 is not very hard to maintain since most of the hard work was in Cycle 1 and Cycle 2 of The Virgin Diet. It's actually pretty easy and is very quickly becoming my way of life. I love it!
It I can do so can you. And just wait until someone says to you...Are you losing weight? You look fabulous!
Diary , Thanks, Now let's keep on keeping on!
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments: