Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Seven Pounds to Go

Seven Pound From My Weight Loss Goal

Day 55

Cycle 1

. 
Dear Diary,
I am seven pounds from my weight loss goal and sort of looking forward to Cycle 2 of the Virgin Diet. Cycle 2 is where I reintroduce four foods-gluten, soy (I already know that I can't tolerate soy), eggs, and dairy, back into my diet to find out whether I can tolerate them. 
Actually, it seems a little scary reintroducing the forbidden foods back. What I mean is, so far, I've lost 23 lbs., and 8(closer to 9 ) inches in my waist, I feel lighter, more energetic, and sleeping better, digestion has improved and I want it to last forever. This feeling is absolutely awesome.  I want to keep feeling good, and I'm kind of frightened at the thought moving to Cycle 2 and restarting the four (three-no soy) forbidden foods for fear of jeopardizing feeling good or some food intolerance issues. But, I must find out for sure and the only way is to move forward.
I never knew that it was possibly to feel sooo wonderful and diet at the same time. Incredible!
 
Anyway, back to the future....,
Although, the fear of the unknown( not knowing which of the reintroduced foods that I will or will not be able to intolerant) is somewhat intriguing. I'm excited to know and can hardly wait.
But, my weight loss goal is 30 lbs., and I still have seven pounds (7 lbs.) to go. So I've got to patience, continue my morning Breakfast Berry Smoothies, stick with my clean labels, follow The Virgin Diet Plate for lunch, dinner and snacks.
To make sure that I stay on track and avoid hitting a plateau(halt to weight loss progress) I will:
  1. Minimize snacks to once a day
  2. Drink water to curb my appetite and between meals
  3. Get plenty of sleep(I should get 7-9 hour of sleep)
  4. Exercise, Walking for 5 to 10 minutes
  5. Raking Leaves
  6. Be Happy!
*Heavy workouts are not recommended it may bulk me up with muscle and make me weight more(muscle weighs heavier)


Okay Diary it's on!
7 more to go!
 
 

No comments: