Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Thursday, June 23, 2016

The Virgin Diet Reality Check

The Old Diary

Cycle 3

Diary of a JJ Virgin Diet Follower


Dear Diary, 
While rummaging through my old trunk of things that only I think meaningful to no one else but me, I found something interesting. I found my old diary, with some real juicy writings inside. Umm, Humm....
Yup, really juicy writings too.
Anyway, written right in the front of this diary,(by the way this is a Five Year Diary that I just stopped writing in, I  suppose life kind of got in the way) and on the "This book belongs to "page, I found something that had long been forgotten. Remember, the old diary was literally buried in the bottom of an old trunk of treasures (treasures in my mind, of course) for a very long time.
 Listed at the bottom of the page was a section with body identifiers like: waist, chest, height and my weight.
When I saw what my weight was in this old diary, I could hardly believe my eyes. It was a definite reality check. My weight was at 131 pounds just 20 years.  Wow! My weight, 131 pounds, my waist was 25 ½ inches and my chest was 34. Incredibly.
My Five Year Diary

Weight, Height, Waist and Chest Measurements from Dairy




 
When I started The Virgin Diet back in January 2016, I was 195 pounds. I had no idea of how much weight that I had really gained throughout the years. No idea. Until, until I saw it in this old diary.
This revelation is somewhat startling.
But, thanks to The Virgin Diet, my weight is now 160 pounds, and
have completed, Cycle 1 and 2 of the diet, presently in Cycle 3 enjoying The Virgin Diet Life. Nice!
As a result of the diet, I've not only lost weight, but feel great, feel lighter, possess boundless energy, sleep better( like a baby), better focus and concentration(no foggy brain) during the day, my skin feels softer, food taste so much better. and so much more.
Looking through my old Five Year Diary brought back such great memories. That was then and this in now. And now, while on my incredible Virgin Diet journey, I am creating new memories of a healthier lifestyle.  I 'm writing a new diary about the wonders of The Virgin Diet.
So, from Diary to diary, keep on, keeping on!

No comments: