Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 14, 2016

How 7 Foods Changed My Life

How 7 Foods Changed My Life

Day 8
The First 21 Days
Diary,
For the first 7 days of The Virgin Diet, I stopped eating 7 foods and I have dropped 7 pounds.  Today is Day 8 and some of the thing that I have noticed about this new way of eating is that I feel better, have more energy, sleep like a baby, and food taste so much better.  I am so excited  about my new weight loss and the way that I feel and have decided to continue following JJ Virgin's Diet regimen. 
According to JJ Virgin, by eliminating the 7 foods and gives your body a chance to chill out-clean-up from the previous poor diet. 
I am in Cycle 1 of the Virgin Diet, which is in the first 21 days of the diet regimen where I abstained from the NO NO foods and replenish my body with healing foods (www.jjvirgin.com).
The 7 Foods That Changed My Life
Soy
Peanuts
Dairy
Eggs
Sugar and Artificial Sweeteners
Corn
Gluten
I dropped all 7 foods and my life will never be the same again.
It's a New Year and a New Day!
So stay with it!

No comments: