Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Monday, June 20, 2016

A Smoothie A Day Is The Way!

The Virgin Diet Life

Cycle 3

Diary of a Virgin Diet Follower

Dear Diary, 
Now that I'm living The Virgin Diet Life, I often find myself reflecting back on some of the things that I did before I actually became a Virgin Diet Follower. Like the times when I used to go to a blockbuster movie and before I was seated in the theater, I grabbed a bucket of popcorn with extra butter(Yuk). Or, or what about the huge slice of Red Velvet Cake with Sour Cream Icing! Or, the times that I used to have a gigantic waffle cone piled a mile high with salted caramel ice cream, toppled with chopped nuts. Ohh boy!!  Or, a breakfast of pancakes made from pancake mix, swimming in a pool of butter and syrup. Hmmmm....(eyes closed shut with a vision of it all)
Oops! I drifted off for a moment! 
I'm back!! I'm back!!
Enough!
Even with all of that, nothing...,and I mean nothing can replace my super delicious Berry Virgin Diet Smoothie. None that. No, I serious. None of those things could ever replace the wonderful taste and benefits of The Virgin Diet Smoothie. It's powerfully good to me and good to me. 
Here are some of the benefits of The Virgin Diet Smoothie and why I love it:
  1. It helps me lose  weight and keep the weight off
  2. It gives me that full feeling and eliminates overeating 
  3. It's nutritious and protein enriched
  4. It's a meal replacement
Those are just some of the many reasons why I stick with The Virgin Diet and it's nutritious smoothies.  The smoothie actually helps me stay on a balanced diet regimen, especially when I am too busy to cook or get to the grocery store. 
JJ Virgin says that she is fan of replacing a meal per day with  a smoothie.  Smoothies are quick and easy and I drink them when I am on the go too. 
Easy Peasy!
A smoothie a day is the way to weight loss success and a healthier lifestyle.
I am in Cycle 3 of  The Virgin Diet and maintain my 35 pound weight loss by having one protein berry smoothie a day and two Virgin Diet Plate meals(with clean protein, healthy fats, high fiber, low glycemic carbs, nuts, and nonstarchy vegetables).
Smoothie A Day
A Smoothie A Day
Will Keep Me Fit Okay!

Diary, The Virgin Diet Life is for me, what about you?
 

No comments: