Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Fat Tuesday Smoothie

 

Fat Tuesday

 Mardi Gras Reflections

Cycle 1
Day 34

Hey Diary,

Mardi Gras, one of my most favorite celebrations. The food, the food, the food... the drinks and all that fun that I had on Fat Tuesday.  My entire Fat Tuesdays were celebrated by going to 2-3 restaurants, and bakeries throughout the day and well into the evening and just eating it up. I would always make certain that I  picked up a small king cake pastry or a box of Pączki-oohh yeah, the Pączki , a sweet filling, powdery sugar donut to have on hand.  It was really a yummy time in my life.  But afterwards, the next day, ahhhhh... I would feel like crap- headache, sick stomach, nauseate, low energy(no energy), inability to sleep, you name it... It was not a good thing and... yet, year after year I did it. Hmmm. 

Until now....
In following The Virgin Diet by JJ Virgin, I've developed a better understanding about food and its affects on my body(especially how I feel).  Mardi Gras and Fat Tuesday reflections like these gives me a greater appreciation for The Virgin Diet and how well it works for me.
But that doesn't mean that I can't celebrate Fat Tuesday. So, to help me celebrate my Mardi Gras on Fat Tuesday, I'm having a Fat Tuesday Smoothie! That's right!
Mardi  Gras Reflections
 
Fat Tuesday Smoothie
  • Coconut Milk
  • Blueberries
  • Cherries
  • Pea Protein
  • Chia Seeds
  • Almond Butter or
  • Walnut Butter
  • Stevia
Its Yummy with a big "Y"..
Drink up! This is the greatest yummy treat of all times.
There is nothing like a nutritional smoothie to help celebrate Mardi Gras on Fat Tuesday.. and feel fantastic the day after.
 
My Diary Friend thanks for being there for me,
 



No comments: