Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friday, April 8, 2016

Port-A-Diet

Diet On The Fly
Cycle 2
Week 2
Diary of a JJ Virgin Diet Follower

Dear Diary,
I've found that the best way to stay on the Virgin Diet when travelling is to make it portable.  Recently, while traveling to and visiting in Washington D.C. , I continued to stay on my smoothie schedule by packing a small personal, portable blender, pea protein powder packets, and flax pak. I was able to get some frozen  berries and coconut water at a wonderful organic marketplace.  Just enough for one smoothie a day. Fabulous!
Each morning, I prepared my breakfast smoothie and that how I started my day.
Afterward,  I set out for some site-seeing in the Virginia and Washington area. The smoothie was both energizing and filling, so much that I was able extend my next meal for 5 hours. Walking and walking.  And did I mention walking? Hopping or and off the subway to get to the various sites-the smoothie seemed to give me the stamina I needed. Great exercise too! Incredible!
The rest of the day, I was very careful about what I ate, although,
trying to find those  gluten-free menus at all the restaurants was somewhat challenging,  it was do-able. I was amazing drinksto find grass-fed beef and bison and farm raised grass-fed chicken and turkey as well as organic vegetables and fruit on the menus. That was sooo nice!  For my veggie requirements, I stayed with fresh salads, organic, of course, drizzled with olive, oil and balsamic vinegar. I use olive oil and balsamic vinegar as my salad dressing because some many salad dressings are made with corn syrup and soy.
The daily breakfast smoothies and making sure that watched my portion size and used the Virgin Diet plate model for each meal was key.
Portorizing my Virgin Diet and taking where ever I go helped me not to overeat or eat the wrong foods, while I"m away from home.
Okay Diary,
Until later.

No comments: