Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Diet for Change

 

A Virgin Diet Follower's Reflection

Cycle 1

Day 47

Hey Diary,
It was more than 1½ months ago when I decided to do something... something new..., something different..., something that I would gain better health benefits from doing...
Over the years, my weight was creepy, I had the weight creeps, what I mean is.. my weight continued to creep and creep, creep up, and up.  My weight  gain was soooo  subtle that I hardly noticed it.  Until..., until I was unable to get into the clothes in my closet.  So, guess what I did?...  I went out shopping for that next larger size. What else?  Later on, I did the same thing again-bought a larger size.
Earlier last year,  when I needed an even larger pair of jean and decided to go to the mall to purchased them. As arrived at my favorite jean's store and excitingly looking around for that terrific pair of jean that would hopefully not exposed my subtle weight gain. I'd selected a really nice looking pair of jeans from the rack, took them to the dressing room and tried them on and... Lo and behold... I could not believe it! That size was too small. Double checking the size of the jeans, in continuous disbelief, I hurriedly left the store. Yeah, I left, and totally discussed with the entire ordeal.
The drive home was surreal (I took the long way home) and all I could think about was, How Did This Happen? When Did This Happen?
That's when I discovered that it was time for me to make a change. I'm talking about a real lifestyle change like The Virgin Diet. 
Aside for the weight gain issue, my health did not seem to be great either. There were signs like: bloating, puffiness, stomach rumbles, sore joints, poor sleep habits, dry skin, sinus congestion, lack of energy, urge to nap during the day, binge eating, food cravings, sweet tooth cravings and on and on.
Since my sister had been on The Virgin Diet for year and she lost 52 lbs., and needless to say looks incredible. She constantly told me about how great she felt since she had been on the diet, why,  I could even hear it in her voice over the telephone. The Virgin Diet had made her a believer and I wanted to be a believer too!
At first, I was afraid and remember thinking, What if I fail? What if I don't like the food, What if the food is not satisfying? What if?...What if?...What if?
There I was trying to talk myself out of starting The Virgin Diet with all of the What if's?
Finally, I made up my mind, started preparing myself for the journey of a lifetime and became a JJ Virgin Diet Follower.
So far, its been one of the greatest journeys that I have ever embarked.
I am in Cycle 1, the Elimination phase of the diet, lost 20lbs. and feeling fantastic.
Loving It!
Diary, until later

 

 



No comments: