Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The Virgin Diet Full-Time

The Virgin Diet 24/7

Cycle 1

Detox

Diary of a JJ Virgin Diary Follower

Dear Diary,
 
Back from my vacation, today marks the first day back on The Virgin Diet full-time, 24/7, around the clock. Being on vacation made it difficult for me to totally follow the diet and avoid the forbidden foods. Sooo.... now, its 21 Days in Cycle 1 of The Virgin Diet, where I've stopped eating the 7 hi-FI foods (forbidden foods, like the foods that I enjoyed, I mean...ahhh, ate during my vacation) and started refueling my body again with healing foods and supplements-sort of like hitting the reset button. So, anytime The Virgin Diet is interrupted by my eating any of the forbidden foods such as: soy, sugar and artificial sweeteners, corn, peanuts, eggs, diary, and gluten, even if its just one bite of a donut, I'll hit the reset button and go back to Cycle 1 for 21 days.  For instance, say that I go to my best friend's wedding where I really enjoy myself eating and drinking all the wonderful foods with most of them in the forbidden food groups. I can't just leave the event and go home, pick up and start The Virgin Diet where I left off  because now my system needs rid itself of the forbidden foods through the detoxification process. Its as simple as dropping the 7 forbidden foods (soy, sugar and artificial sweeteners, corn, peanuts, eggs, diary, and gluten)again. 
The Virgin Diet is not just a full-time diet, but its a lifestyle and I love it!
I woke up this morning in Cycle 1, anxious to weigh myself and check out the damage from the vacation (surprise, surprise)-still  shows a 30 lbs. weight loss.  This amazing!
Take a LOOK!  From 195 lbs. to....   Incredible!


I guess it was all the walking and exercise that I did while on vacation.
After weighing myself, I enjoyed  my favorite morning berry smoothie. As always it was delish!
Diary, I'm staying with this diet-full-time because it really works!


 



No comments: