Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Plan A Virgin Diet Plate Menu

Plan a Virgin Diet Plate Menu

Cycle 1

Day 48

 
 

Dear Diary,

Planning menus for the Virgin Diet are a lot more easier now than before. The Virgin Diet Plate (a template that shows appropriate food portions and contents) is my road map that guides me in selecting good healthy healing foods, spices and supplements for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Timing is everything, so, I make sure that I have a meal every 4-6 hours, three meals a day and a snack between meals. Drinking of plenty of water between meals helps curb my appetite.
Here is todays menu:
           Breakfast
Red Raspberry Smoothie
1 cup frozen red raspberries(raspberries have the highest fiber content)
1 cup of coconut milk
1 tablespoon of flaxseeds(I alternate between flax and chia seeds)
1½ scoop of pea protein
1 sprinkle of Stevia 
Blend together until smooth and drink up
Drink smoothie/shake within 1 hour of waking up( if possible)
Red Raspberry Smoothie
Yummy Good!
 
 
                  Lunch
Roasted Free Rage Herbal Chicken(lip smackin' good)
Organic Avocado(slices) with Fresh Cilantro Lime Salad
Fresh squeezed lemonade
             Desert
 Fresh Strawberries with Coconut Milk(ooo...Delish!)
 
           Dinner
Grass-Fed Salisbury Beef Pattie with Roasted Mushrooms in Brown Gravy (gravy made from almond flour) Yummy meee!
Organic Green Beans
½ Organic Sweet Potato with dash of cinnamon (I'll eat the other half later)
Lemonade
 
Dinner
 
 
 
 
This may not seem like very much food, but its the quality of  the food not the quantity that matters. These meals are nutritiously satisfying and delicious too.
Before the Virgin Diet, I used to snack a lot during the evenings, (while chillaxing and watching my favorite TV series or reading one of the New York Best Seller books) but now its rare that I feel the urge to munch or snack.
However, if I do start to feel snacky, I'll have some Suzie Thin Brown Rice Cakes with Almond butter or Hummus( I love the Cilantro Garlic Hummus) . Yes, Yes, and Yes, these are awesome snacks. Oh, by the way,  I almost forgot to mention apple slices with almond butter dip- another snack favorite. They are so easy to throw together too!
If I need more help with some really great Virgin Diet style recipes,
I go to Skinnyum www.skinnyum.blogspot.com. That's where I found wonderful cooking ideas.
Yummy Days are here again!!
Until later,
Goodbye Diary,
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments: