Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Coconut Water Super Smoothies

The Lighter Side

Cycle 2
Day 91
Diary of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower
Dear Diary,
Recently, I added coconut water instead of coconut milk to my smoothie recipe and found that it really lightens up my smoothies.  With springtime here, its makes fantastic cooler smoothie.
The Lighter Side Smoothie
1 cup frozen berries
1 cup coconut water
1 tablespoon flax or chia seeds
1-2 scoops of pea protein
Blend until smooth and yummy drink ups
Make sure the berries are frozen and the coconut water is cold.
I love it!

No comments: