Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friday, April 22, 2016

How I Lost 35 lbs On The Virgin Diet

Diary of a JJ Virgin Diet Follower

Cycle 1

Dear Diary
 l lost 35lbs, that's right,"lost" them and I am not trying to find them either!

 
I weighed again today to find that I have loss more weight. This is incredible! While looking down at the scale this morning and seeing my weight loss goal met, I became sooo overjoyed. By following the Virgin Diet, I have lost a total of 35lbs.and I feel really fabulous too!
Look at this weigh-in.

I recommend The Virgin Diet to everyone and anyone that I meet. I'm telling everyone about the amazing benefits of The Virgin Diet. Amazing benefits such as: my 35 lbs. weight loss, better sleeping, have more energy, no longer have brain fog-more alert, the chance to eat some of the most wonderful meals with great healthy smoothies,... again, amazing!
This is how I did it:
Breakfast:  Drink daily smoothies with blended organic berry, pea protein smoothie, flax or chia seeds, and coconut milk or coconut water or almond milk. 
Lunch and Dinner: Daily meals that consist of:
  • Organic fruits and veggies
  • Grass-fed beef, lamb
  • Free-range, anti-biotic chicken, turkey
  • Wild-caught seafood

Diary, I got to keep on keeping!


No comments: