Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Saturday, April 16, 2016

The Great Weigh -In

It's Time for The Great Weigh-In

Cycle 1

Dairy of a JJ Virgin Diet Follower
 
Dear Diary, 
The best part of  The Virgin Diet is the weigh-ins. Why? Well, since I have been following The Virgin Diet, I have witnessed  amazing weight loss. Each and every time I mount the scales, I experience pleasurable weight loss success. Although, there were a couple of times, I had a stubborn plateau issue that bought my weight loss momentum to a halt, but, none the less and for the most part,  I have not gained any of my old weight back. That is uuuhuge!
Great Weigh-In
 
Presently, I am repeating Cycle 1 because I ate the forbidden foods while on vacation. Bad! Bad! But, it's good to know that it's not the end of the world if I screw-up and eat the off-limits foods. It's no problem! All I have to do is to just simply go back to Cycle 1 to detox and start again. 
 It is very important to watch my labels too and, make sure that they are clean labels that are free from any of the forbidden foods like: Soy Corn, Peanuts, Eggs, Dairy, Sugar and Artificial Sweetener, and Gluten. Sometimes forbidden foods crept in through some of the most unobtrusive manners. For instance, before I ever knew of The Virgin Diet, I use to eat loads of salad, nearly drenching it with salad dressings that were full of soy, sugar, dairy, eggs, and corn. Back then, I often wondered why it was so hard for me lose weight. I did not realize that something as innocent as "salad dressing" could be the culprit for my weight gain and inability to lose weight. But it was. By the way, now, I  either make my own oil and balsamic vinaigrette on my salads or some Branford's Original Spicy Salad Dressing(it's really good).
The Virgin Diet has been a best thing that could ever happen at this stage of my life.  I feel great! Especially, during the great weigh-ins! Now, when I look down at scales and see my weight loss progress....I smile, and do my happy dance.
So Diary,
Have a great day!




No comments: