Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friday, April 1, 2016

Sprinting Through The Virgin Diet

Like a Virgin Diet 

Olympian

Cycle 2

Day 84
Diary of a JJ Virgin Diet Follower


Dear Diary,
Being JJ Virgin Diet Follower can oftentimes be quite challenging. There were so many hurddles to jump over,  and hoops to jump through in order to reach my weight loss goal.  Just like an Olympic sprinter, I've faced many obstacles, but I didn't give up and I didn't quit. I realized that nothing worth having or doing is never easy. Because if it were anyone would do it.
Back in January , when I started the Virgin Diet journey-Cycle 1, I kept  thinking.....it's only for 21 days...just 3 weeks.  Don't look back keep going. I told myself that could do it. I held fast to my dream and I stayed focus. Before long the first 21 days was over and I'd lost 15 lbs.  Having lost a total of 30 lbs.,now in Cycle 2. If did it ,anyone can...just try it for 21 days.
Never quit because in the end you will win.
Stay strong Diary,


No comments: