Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Joy of the Virgin Diet

A Feel Goodness Feeling

Cycle 1

(Repeat)

Diary of a JJ Virgin Diet Follower

 

Dear Diary,
It's been just 48 hours since I have been back on The Virgin Diet and it feels sooo good!  I have more energy, slept much better, more focused-no foggy head, feeling lighter, and feeling goodness.
This morning, I started with weigh-in and then had a wonderful Strawberry Breakfast Smoothie. Mmm, more goodness! That's all I had for breakfast and it's so satisfying and filling that I don't need anything until lunch(last for 4-6 hours).
                    Strawberry Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
10 -12  frozen strawberries
1½  tablespoon Chia seeds
1 scoop of Growing Naturals Vanilla Yellow Pea Protein
1 cup of So Delicious unsweetened coconut milk
                Blend  all until smooth and then drink it!
                     Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!
 
 
I love this diet!
The Virgin Diet has helped me better understand the importance of eating a good, clean, wholesome, and well-balanced diet.  That's why I could hardly wait to get back to it after my vacation. There is absolutely nothing... nothing... nothing like it! All the joy of The Virgin Diet!
Until later, Goodbye Diary. 

 

 

No comments: