Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Monday, April 4, 2016

The Gluten-Free Menu Scavenger Hunt

Gluten-Free Challenge

Cycle 2
Week 2
Dear Diary,
Now that I've realized that I'm gluten intolerant and unable to eat wheat, by the way, in which I had a terrible reaction, I'm on the look out for diners and eateries with gluten-free menus. 
Where are the gluten-free menus? For me, its a challenge and like a scavenger hunt trying to find those gluten-free menus.
This week, I found one! I found a gluten-free menu at Harry's Smokehouse. Nice! The food was delish, bursting with flavor and made me do happy dance.
The Gluten-free menu search will continue and I can hardly wait to find the next treasure. So Diary, can you help me find gluten-free done outs?

See you Diary,

No comments: