Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Detox Rock

You Rock On The Virgin Diet

Cycle 1

Diary of a Virgin Diet Follower

 

Hey Diary,
Here's a great way to get your detox rock on!
Detox and cleansing the body helps rid it of all the toxin that can jeopardize my health and potentially make me gain weight.
Although, detox doesn't have to mean that I starve myself or gulp down and drink some tasteless concoction to feel better and lose weight. I'd rather just be a Virgin Diet Follower and detox in Cycle 1.
For me, the best way to rock the detox is to:
  (beat, music beat)        Rock! Rock!
                                     Rock Your Detox
                               You better rock your detox
                                      Rock your detox
                                You better rock your detox
                           Purge all the stuff your don't need
                          Get to detox to increase your speed
                               It's not hard, if you just try
                          If rock with the detox you'll be on fire
                                           Rock! Rock!
                                     Rock Your Detox
                               You better rock your detox
                                      Rock your detox
                                You better rock your detox
                                           Rock your detox (beat, music, beat)
I'm singing my detox song because I'm in Cycle 1, the detox phase of The Virgin Diet, and finally realized how beneficial detox really is. The feeling is incredible when I detox, I slept better, food tastes better, I'm more focused-no brain fog, skin is more supple and smooth, and the best part I'm losing weight.
While on Cycle 1, and detoxing, its a good thing that I don't have to starve myself.  So I drop the 7 forbidden foods(soy, eggs, sugar and artificial sweeteners, gluten, peanuts, diary, and corn) in exchange for something better.
Here are some JJ Virgin's tips on what to eat during detox:
 
  •  Clean Lean Protein: Have 4-6 ounces of grass fed beef(lamb is also good choice), cold-water wild caught( I love sock-eye salmon) or free-range chicken at each meal. Protein smoothies with pea protein powder for meal replacement blended with chia, flax, raw greens, like kale, unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk
  • Sulfur-Containing Foods: Helps the liver to detox.  Broccoli, garlic, cabbage, and onions make excellent sulfur sources
  • Green Vegetable: Lots and lots of organic green veggies. Add cilantro to meals, its an effective detoxifier
  • Fiber: Raw nuts, seeds, legumes, berries, apple are excellent fiber, add a scoop of chia /flax fiber to protein smoothies.
  • Water: Flush, Flush, Flush. Drink plenty of filtered spring water in the morning and throughout the entire day to flush out unwanted toxins
Hey that looks pretty good, the food that I can have is nutritiously balanced and no , I not starving either. In fact, the food is quite filling and satisfyingly delicious and I rarely food cravings.
 
Diary that's the way I  Rock My Detox.
Keep on keeping on 
 
 
 
You Rock



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 


No comments: