Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Monday, April 11, 2016

The Virgin Diet Cycle 1 Do It Again

Back from My Vacation

Cycle 1 Do Over

Dairy of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower

 
 
Dear Diary,
I returned from a two vacation today and as a JJ Virgin Diet Follower, I have to say that it has been a very uneventful two weeks. First off,  I initially had every intention of following The Virgin Diet the entire time while on vacation, until.... Well, until.... Okay,  what happened was... Since I'd packed my personal blender for the trip, I started the first couple of days of my vacation with a breakfast smoothie. Great! Right?
Wrong, while on vacation, I wanted to not only take in some of the beautiful sites, but I enjoy tasty and wonderful foods as well. Trying to stay as true to The Virgin Diet as possible, I found myself a bit overwhelmed and gave in at times. What I mean is, for instance, I had indulged into some vacation foods such as: fried calamari with marinara sauce, crab cakes, fries, fried chicken and waffles, oh, and prime grass-fed hamburger(lettuce and tomato) without the bun, and spinach omelet for breakfast.
For all that its worth, the food just didn't taste as great as I expected it  to. Not as good as back home. Hmm... anyway.
I'm just saying that I took a vacation, tried to stay totally on The Virgin Diet, but Murphy, Murphy's Law creped in.  Don't get me wrong, I had a great time, but my Virgin Diet went south.
Now, I have to go back to square one and start all over again.  Back to Cycle One for 21 days to detoxify my system from those forbidden foods.
Tomorrow will be business as usual, weigh-in, then breakfast smoothie within an hour of getting up.
So Diary, it rewind to Cycle 1 again.
Let's get started.

No comments: