Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Want To Get A Smaller Waistline?

Here's How With The Virgin Diet

Cycle 1

 
Dear Diary,
My decision to become a JJ Virgin Diet Follower was the best thing that I could have ever done. Here's why. My JJ Virgin Diet journey began on January 1, 2016, and after a couple of days of procrastination and contemplation, I officially started Cycle 1, the first phase of The Virgin Diet in which I tossed out all the foods that contained any soy, peanut, sugar and artificial sweeteners, corn, dairy, and gluten, adopted a healthy new lifestyle by eating clean lean protein, healthy fats, non starchy veggies, and high-fiber, low-glycemic carbs foods. So on January 5, 2016, I embarked on an amazing get healthy, weight loss journey. It results have been incredibly spectacular because in the interim and to date, I have lost 34 lbs. I am down 2 dress size and getting close to a three jean sizes down.
It's wild! Not only have I've lost weight, but my waistline has gone from 40 inches to 30 inches. Take a look!
 
 Awesome!
 
 
 
That's 10 inches..... I  can hardly believe it myself. Sometimes, I have to pinch myself to see if I am dreaming.  I have to say that I owe my weight loss success to The Virgin Diet... and me for being so discipline.
But really, this nutritiously balanced diet is so easy to follow and well formatted by JJ Virgin herself. The Virgin Diet book by JJ Virgin is a very useful reference tool and makes a great read. I read and review it often.
Question: How Did I Get A Smaller Waist? 
Answer: The Virgin Diet
Diary Thanks for listen.
 


No comments: