Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friday, April 15, 2016

Decide to Lose Weight

Sticking With The Plan

Cycle 1

Diary of a JJ Virgin Diet Follower

 

 

 

Dear Diary,
The Virgin Diet is the best thing that could have happened to me.  See, I was on a upward diet roller coaster that was constantly going up. However, when I saw myself fast approach the 200 pound mark on my scales, my life came to a screeching halt. I really didn't know what to do. I was eating all of the right foods....or so I thought, to find out that I was eating all of the wrong foods.
My sister had been on The Virgin Diet for about 8 months and I noticed that her voice over the phone was happier as see told me that she had lost 35 pounds.  I brushed it off as nothing, until I went to visit her and by then she had lost 50 pounds. She looked fabulous! I just couldn't believe my eyes. It was amazing!
So I came home and just could not get her out of my mind and how good that she look after looking all that weight. Her skin was rosy and interestingly enough, she had no flab, the back of her arms were tight. What kind of diet is that, I thought? It was at that very moment that I decided to get on board and become a JJ Virgin Diet follower.
 
I hit the ground running as I started Cycle 1 and its been wonderful every since. For me, sticking to The Virgin Diet may seem routine for some, but as for me, I like to mix it up and make it exciting.  For instance, I like a different type of organic berry smoothie everyday. Sometimes organic strawberries one day and sometimes organic blueberries another day or organic raspberries, but never the same berry smoothie all the time. That's boring! The same thing goes for my meals, I like to vary my the menu for lunch and dinner. I also visit www.skinnyum.blogspot.com for some delicious  lunch , dinner or snacks recipes ideas.  The food is amazingly good.
Sticking with The Virgin is easy, but stop it would be the hardest part.
I love it!!
So Diary, Keep on keeping on.

No comments: