Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Monday, April 25, 2016

The Virgin Diet Reintroduction

Reintroduction is Coming!

Cycle 1

Diary of a JJ Virgin Diet Follower
 
Dear Diary,
As a JJ Virgin Diet Follower, I am extremely satisfied my amazing 35 lbs. weight loss results. The funny thing, I initially thought that The Virgin Diet was just another diet fad, however, nothing could be further from the truth. The Virgin Diet is a dietary lifestyle, an extraordinary way of life. A way to eat clean healthy foods, stay healthy, feel fabulous! Awesome!
So now, it's time for me to revisit Cycle 2, the reintroduction phase of The Virgin Diet.   That's where I reintroduce one of the forbidden food back into my diet. Remember the last time I reintroduced one of the forbidden foods....I got sick! Really sick!
I reintroduced gluten back into my diet and it made me feel very sick. I felt nausea, stomach ache, dizzy, and totally out of it. That when I discovered that I was unable to tolerate gluten.
This time I will be reintroducing eggs back into my diet to see if I can tolerate them. The best time to reintroduce the new food is on Monday. So, next Monday, I will reintroduce eggs.
In the meantime, I will stay in Cycle 1 and continue to have my breakfast smoothie (drink within one hour of waking up), and eat clean lean protein, wild caught seafood, organic veggies and drink plenty of filtered/spring bottled water.
Reintroduction is coming soon... Monday.
Later Diary,

 

No comments: