Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Keeping It Real With The Virgin Diet

Look What Happened
When I Ran Out of Protein And Flax
Cycle 2
Week 2
Diary of a JJ Virgin Diet Follower



Hey Diary,
I am out of Protein and Flax seed and still on the road.  Although,  I am unable to find the pea protein, flax or chia seeds for my smoothie, I continue to get my clean protein and organic veggies requirements. I can't wait to get back to normalcy.  Without the pea protein and flax seed, I can't make my breakfast smoothie. As a matter of fact, I can't make any smoothie, period! Now, what am I going to do? This has totally interrupted my Cycle 2 regimen of The Virgin Diet. 
Anytime a Cycle of The Virgin Diet is interrupted,  JJ Virgin suggests to go back to Cycle 1 and start over. 
And so, I guess what?.... I'm back in Cycle 1 of The Virgin Diet.
That's right...Cycle 1!
Reset, Reset, Reset! Hit the reset button!
Let me see, Cycle 1 is the elimination phase of The Virgin Diet, where I avoid 7 foods for 21 days. The seven foods to avoid are: soy, corn, gluten, sugar and artificial sweeteners, peanuts, eggs and dairy. Yep! None of those 7 "high-FI" (food intolerance) foods.
Get Ready, Get Set, Go!..
Okay Diary, 
Lets do it!



No comments: