Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Weight Loss Motivator

                                            Weight Loss Motivator

Day 56

Cycle 1

Dear Dairy,
As a JJ Virgin Diet Follower, I can truly say  that my weight loss journey has been real so far. But, I could not have done it without my diet coach, motivator, buddy, friends. and followers. I especially want to thank those who had encouraging words  and offered high five's, to simple say," Keep Going, Stay On Track, Don't Look Back, or Thank you for all you do"!
Affirmations and encouragement while working hard at any diet regimen to lose weight and gain better health really makes a difference in the way I feel. It just makes my weight loss journey that much easier. 
 My sister has completed all three cycles of The Virgin Diet, and now she coasts along in the maintenance phase of the diet. She has successfully made it an integral part of her lifestyle and looks fabulous, and feel fabulous for it.  She is my motivator and daily inspiration for keep on, keeping on. 
Now, that I'm on my own weight loss journey,  I hope that I can inspire others to explore the  joy and many benefits of The Virgin Diet.  Just try it for 7 days....then keep going for  21 days.  It's only 21 days, that's just 3 weeks.  I took one day at a time and before I knew, my 21 days of Cycle 1 was over and I was 15lbs lighter. And now ...to date, I have lost 23lbs.  Awesome!!
For me, it was a no-brainer... so, I kept going and going.
Someone once asked me if The Virgin Diet was expensive to be on. The answer to that is, No! I tell them to stick with The Virgin Diet Plate, create a grocery shopping list and follow it ( there's one on JJ  Virgin website). Trader's Joe , Fresh Market, Whole Food, and local health food stores offer wonderful deals too!  I use to dislike grocery shopping days, but now, now,now, since I've been following The Virgin Diet,  I always look forward it, now. Really... seriously.  If I need to talk to my diet motivator while grocery shopping, I simply call her.
I think that everyone needs a diet coach, buddy, friend and motivator.  I'm glad that I have one.  
My diet weight loss motivator keeps me on track and helps inspire my efforts to continue. Happy Virgin Dieting!!
Diary,
Keep going on and on .

No comments: