Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Lose 5 Pounds

 

How To Lose 5 Pounds?

Cycle 1

Day 65

 

Hey Diary,
I am a JJ Virgin Diet follower and have successfully lost 25 lbs. It is amazing! Aside from the weight loss success, I feel great, sleep has never been better, and I'm focused with better concentration, on and on. There countless benefits being on the Virgin Diet.  I absolutely love it!
However, I am stuck at a 25 lbs. weight loss and have virtually hit the plateau. Another plateau. My first plateau was at my 10 lbs. weight loss and I managed to bust that plateau and continued losing weight. Now, I need to lose 5 more pounds in order to fulfill my weight loss goal of 30lbs.
To bust this plateau, I am drinking more water, exercising, and getting more sleep.
But today, I tried something different... For it is said that insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. So...
Today, to change things up a bit, I ate breakfast, a half of avocado, one rice cake and a slice of nitrate-free bacon for breakfast. It was yummy, and even though, this does not sound like much, it was filling and( drinking water between meals) lasted until lunch time.  For lunch, I had my smoothie, a raspberry smoothie and it was a very refreshing midday treat.
I don't know if its going to make a difference and push that plateau over, but it was a great change up of things. 
Tomorrow, it's business as usual, Breakfast Smoothie first thing! Drink up!
Diary please help me get rid of this plateau!
Goodbye  


 



No comments: