Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Monday, March 14, 2016

Smoothies To The Next Level

 

Taking My Smoothies To The Next Level

 

Level Up My Smoothies

Cycle 1

Day 67
 
 
Dear Diary,
 
According to my scales and tape measure, there has been no sign of any additional weight loss for the past 4 days.  But... but, my clothes are getting more and more looser on me. Yes, my new jeans that are 2 sizes down from what I was wearing in January (2016) are not as snug as they were when I bought them three weeks ago. Soooo, what's happening? Something must be happening! I just not sure what. So far, as it stand now, I have lost 25 lbs., and am 5 measly pounds from my weight goal of 30 lbs.
Now....it's time to take my smoothies to the next level, and so today, I added another smoothie to my diet. Within one hour of waking up, I had a Raspberry Breakfast Smoothie and for lunch, a Blueberry Lunch Smoothie with 1 extra tablespoon and kale.  Yummy and Yummier. Soo.. good.  I might get used to this! It's so easy. Great on-the-go-food. And tomorrow, I will replay the same smoothie repeat again. It's what I call taking my smoothie to the next level.  Ramping it up with a breakfast and lunchtime smoothie.
 
 

Smoothie Twins
 
 Smoothies are really a Big Deal. A really Big Deal. It is the absolute secret to my successful weight loss.  The smoothies are packed with the all the nutrients that I need for a complete satisfying meal.
In fact, here are some JJ Virgin Golden Rules for smoothie:
  • Drink your Virgin Diet within an hour of waking up.
  • Eat every 4-6 hours.
  • Stop eating 2-3 hours before bed.
JJ Virgin has more Golden Rules at www.jjvirgin.com
Smoothie is Golden!
So, Diary let take this smoothie to the next level! Smoothie up.
 
 
 

 



No comments: