Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Monday, January 11, 2016

Control the Cravings

The Cravings

Day 5
The First  21 Days
 
Hey Diary,
You are not going to believe this... but it's the truth. My cravings for certain foods especially sugar seems to have disappeared. I thought that every cup of coffee needed sugar or agave until I started the Virgin Diet www.jjvirgindiet.com
After trying several ways to make my early morning coffee, I now have the perfect tip ( and its sugar-free and artificial sweetener-free)!
Here's my recipe for:
                                     Java Latte
Place hot brewed coffee in small electric blender cup,  add about one half teaspoon of ghee, and one half teaspoon of coconut oil.  Blend it all together and...Voilà!  Java Latte. It is really good and managed my desire for sugar. Next, I had a berry smoothie with blueberries and strawberries ( see my " Smooth Breakfast") post on how to make a Virgin Diet smoothie.
Stay consistent for 21 days for Cycle 1 of the Virgin Diet.


No comments: