Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Luck of The Virgin Diet 70

 
 

 My Lucky Day

Cycle 1
Day 70
Diary of a JJ Virgin Diet Follower
Dear Diary,
 
 
Happy St. Patrick's Day
Of course, I'm wearing green!
Today must be my lucky day!! It finally happened, I finally, after much effort lost 1 additional pound. Yes, I did it! Awesome too! So now, I have lost a total of 26 lbs., with just 4 more pound to go until I reach my weight loss target.  The Plateau once again has been busted. I know, I know, its just one pound, but, for me, its fantastic because I worked sooo hard to bust that plateau. Two smoothies (with kale) a day, drink, drink, drinking more water, practicing portion control, food journaling, exercise and whatever it took. I did it! It's my lucky day.


 
Lucky Bust The Plateau Day




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My Lucky Food Journal
Cycle 1
     
 
 Breakfast: Strawberry Smoothie                                                    
                             8 oz glass water X 3
Lunch: Grass Fed (Greenwise) Roasted Lamb and  Organic Green beans  
                             8oz glass of water X 2   
Dinner:  Homemade guacamole with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, organic tomatoes and cilantro, thin brown rice cakes, baked chicken breast. Apple sauce with cinnamon, and vanilla,
                              8oz. glass of water X3
 
 When I journal and keep a log of the foods that I eat and my water intake, I can clearly see the areas where I need to improve in the Virgin Diet.   
This is the luckiest day- The plateau has been busted!
Okay Diary, let see what happens tomorrow.
 

No comments: