Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

How I Lost 8 Inches In My Waist

 

Losing Inches In My Waist

Day 54

Cycle 1

Dear Diary,
As a JJ Virgin Diet Follower, I have lost 23lbs. and ....8 inches in my waist since January 2016. It's remarkable!  From a 40 inch waist to 32 inches is amazing.
32 Inches
The most incredible thing is how I lost 8 inches in my waist while on The Virgin Diet. JJ Virgin says to drop 7 foods, for 7 days and lose 7 pounds. It works.... It really works!  Now, 23lbs weight loss and 8 inches later,  I'll  tell anyone if I can do it they can do it too. Once I started following The Virgin Diet, everyday dieting got sweeter and sweeter( because I could see immediate improvement). For me, The Virgin Diet has been a welcomed lifestyle change that is right on time.
The beautiful thing is that food never taste so good! 
It's strange, in the past, I was never able to actually taste the food that I ate until now.  Hamburgers didn't taste like hamburgers, chicken didn't taste like chicken, but, now....now.  Wow! Food is a beautiful thing! I don't know if my taste buds were shocked and paralyzed (by not eating good healthy food)or what. but, foods that I never imagined before seems to be more palatable now. Delicious!!..Seriously!
The Virgin Diet book is a wonderful book that helps keep me on track and is easy to follow.
So Diary,
Keep On, Keep On


No comments: