Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friday, February 12, 2016

Smoothie Lover


Fallen Madly In Love With A Smoothie
Cycle 1
Day 37
Dear Diary,
Since I have been following The Virgin Diet, I've fall head over heels with none other than my smoothies. I 'm a Smoothie Lover. Yes, I said it!  I am in love with my smoothies. Smoothies, also called Shakes are essential to the success of  The Virgin Diet regimen. They wonderfully satisfy my hunger, are delectably tasty and has greatly attributed to my weight loss. I love them,... I love them all.... Blueberry, Strawberry, Dark Cherry, Red Raspberry, Blackberry and Berry Mix. But, my absolute love is my Ruby Red Raspberry Smoothie.... yes, that's my most favorite smoothie of all times.  Why?  Well it has a smooth, rich red thick and creamy consistency, and yummy berry, berry flavor that dazzles the taste buds. It's soooo good!
And because it's Valentines Day, I'm making a Ruby Red Raspberry Valentine Smoothie.
Here's my recipe for my:
 Ruby Red  Raspberry Valentine Day Smoothie


1½ scoop of Pea protein
1  cup Red Raspberries (frozen)
1-2 tablespoons Chia seeds
1  cup Coconut Milk unsweetened
2 sprinkles Stevia  to taste
First, I place my pea protein in the Nutri-Bullet blender cup
then the Chia seeds, red raspberries, Coconut milk, and Stevia.
Blend until smooth and pour in it into my favorite glass and...
Drink up!!
Happy Valentine's Day Diary,
From a JJ Virgin Diet Follower


No comments: