Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Sunday, January 24, 2016

My 25 Pound Weight Loss Challenge

The 25 lbs. Weight Loss Challenge

Day 18
The First 21 Days

Cycle 1
 

Hey Diary,
So far, due to my amazing weight loss results, I am very pleased with the Virgin Diet. Eighteen days ago, I began this life-changing journey as a JJ Virgin Diet Follower with hope of losing weight, feeling better and becoming as healthy as I could be.  And so, I purged my pantry and fridge of the top high FI foods- gluten, diary, corn, peanuts, soy, eggs, and sugar and artificial sweeteners. According to JJ Virgin, these foods most likely cause food intolerance www.jjvirgin.com .  Then, replenished my pantry and  fridge with low-Fi foods-proteins, non-starchy vegetables, fruit, fats, and high fiber starchy carbs. 
It is incredible, I dropped 7 foods and  I lost 7 pounds in 7 days!
To date, my total weight loss is 12 pounds.  I want to keep going. I am in Cycle 1 of the Virgin Diet where I eliminated high-FI foods and eat healing foods and supplements.
Okay here is... my goal is to lose 25 lbs. before I go on to the next cycle-Cycle 2. That IS Huge!  But, I am going to try it.
 






That's the 25 Pound Weight Loss Challenge

It on like popcorn...oh, that right, I can't eat any popcorn.
Anyway Diary,
This is The JJ Virgin Diary Follower saying keep on keeping on.

 

No comments: