Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Weighting

Weighting

Day 28

Cycle 1

Diary, you have to believe it when I tell you...

 I am losing weight in pounds and inches while following the JJ Virgin Diet.  My weight is going down, I feel better, sleep better, have more energy and now eating clean foods. I don't weigh myself everyday but sometimes every couple of days. I really can feel the weigh loss in the clothes that I wear. I have capture the before and after weight loss snapshots below....

        Just see for yourself. Are you ready diary? Here it is....
Day 1
Starting the Virgin Diet

Day 28
Cycle 1 of the Virgin Diet

 
 
 
 
Losing weight is easy with The Virgin Diet because JJ Virgin done all the research and has written books that really help along the way. I use it as a reference book daily and follow the regimen. 
As a JJ Virgin Follower, I've  learned to be patient with myself, stay focused, and follow the food recommendations in the appropriate quantity. I never thought that I would have enough will power to stick to this. But surprise, surprise!
Seeing is believing!  
Goodbye Diary,
 
 
 
 


 
 

No comments: