Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Inches, Pounds and Weight Loss, Oh My!

                          Inches, Pounds and Weight Loss

Oh My!

Diary of a JJ Virgin Diet Follower

Day 22

Hello Diary,
Inches and Pound and Weight Loss, Oh My!
Today I 've decided to stay in Cycle 1 until I reach my weight loss goal of 25-30 lbs. Then begin Cycle 2, where I'll reintroduce those foods that I have been avoiding back into my diet-one by one. 
 
I have to say that I feel fantastic after my first 21 Days of following The Virgin Diet.  I have more energy, sleep better, feel healthier, my skin looks clearer and more importantly, I've lost weight. It is no wonder why I am so motivated to continue to follow the JJ Virgin Diet until my goal is met. By reading JJ Virgin's books, watching her videos, and getting great tips from her website at www.jjvirgin.com , has allowed me to become more knowledgeable about foods and how they affect my weight.
 
Guess what? Aside from the scales, my tape measure has become one of  my most useful tools during my weight loss journey. I have seen  inches literally disappear. I remember... it was 21 days ago when my waist line measurement was 40 inches and now its nearly 35 inches. Amazing!
35 Inches

Stay In Cycle 1
In Cycle 1-21 days means that I will continue to cut out the top high-FI foods and fuel my system with healing foods and supplements.
The Virgin Diet Book
*Note to self* make sure none of those cookies, candy, cakes and  little temptations are just lying around during Cycles 1. No sugar....
at all, Okay!
Okay, okay, I got it!
 
Get Crackin'
I have to make sure I have my shopping list each time go grocery shopping.
There is a really good Grocery Shopping List at www.jjvirgin.com
I love using JJ Virgin's Grocery Shopping List because it is concise and saves me time. The things that I  can't find at the stores, I'll to find them online.
 
Oh, here one of my grocery shopping tips:
The Fresh Market
  • Get grass fed beef ( freshly ground, buy bulk, freeze in individual bags. Saves me money and is usually on sale)
  • Get organic chicken (usually on sale)
Tomorrow morning starts with a glass of water upon arising, weigh-in, tape measuring and...I must have my Breakfast Smoothie within the first hour of getting up.
So Diary, that's it for now,
Toodles!
 
 
 


 



                                                            

No comments: