Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friday, January 22, 2016

Weigh In Daze

Weigh In Daze

Day 16
The First 21 Days
 


Hey Diary,
After weighing today, I was somewhat disappointed because I thought that I was on a roll. I been following the  JJ Virgin Diet for 16 days and lost nearly 10 lb., but it seems as if my weight loss momentum is slowing down. Hmm... I am following The Virgin Diet, I'm eating all of the right foods, and drinking the yummy smoothies, feeling much better, sleeping like a baby, feeling like the energized bunny, however, a little dazed about my weight.
Okay, here it is the great not so Great Weigh-In.
 Drum roll please....
Weigh In Daze

Along with weighing on the scales, I decided to take measurements of my waist line on Day 9 which measured 40 inches.


Then measured my waist again on Day 12
Waist Measurement Loss after 12 days

So now I am losing inches and pounds! Awesome!
Maybe those jean will fit a little better now. You think?
Yeah, my weigh-in left me dazed until I got my tape measure out!
I am a JJ Virgin Diet Follower and losing pounds and inches. For more about the Virgin Diet visit www.jjvirgindiet.com . Get the book it is a really good read.
Thanks Diary, for being there.
  




No comments: