Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friday, January 8, 2016

Smooth Breakfast

                                                              

Breakfast Smoothie

Day 2
The First 21 Days
 
 
Hey Diary,
Last night, I got soooo snacky and craved something sweet. It was  a real urge for something to smack on. You know the feeling-like you can eat a giant apple pie or a huge peach cobbler. So, I looked at some of the things  (YES YES foods) that I purchased earlier this week.  Apple, yes, apple... what else... Oh, the almond butter... I sliced the apples in equal pieces and used the almond butter as a dipping sauce. It was soo good (sort like a caramel apple) it made me dance.  Very satisfying and filling. Ymmm!
 
 Today  I made a Strawberry Smoothie for breakfast and it was Sooo Delicious.
 First: I gathered all my ingredients for the smoothie
-Frozen strawberries-So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk
-Growing Naturals Vanilla Blast Yellow Pea Protein Powder
-Ground Chia Seeds
-Stevia  
-I excluded the Stevia just to see if the strawberries were sweet enough-and they were perfect.
                        
Gather Ingredients

1 cup of  Organic Frozen Strawberry
1 cup  So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk
 
                                               Strawberries and Coconut Milk In Blender

 

     
                  
  
 
1 scoop Pea Protein
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Blend until smooth
 
 
 
 
Add 1 serving (1 scoop-or 1 tablespoon)Chia Seeds 
 
Blend until smooth
 
 
Drink Up!
 
According to JJ Virgin, pull the seven highly reactive foods for the first 21 days of Cycle 1. Only eat the recommended healing food groups.
It's awesomely EZ!
 

Dear Diary, This smoothie is boss! It filled me up and lasted until lunch. Now, for lunch, Seafood Brown Rice Medley.

For more great lunch or dinner recipes go to skinnyum.blogspot.com
 
I am following the JJ Virgin Diet  jjvirgindiet.com regimen to lose weight and gain health.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 
 


No comments: