Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Peek A Boo Labels

Peek a Boo

Finding Hidden Foods

by
Reading The Labels
Day 24
Hey Diary,
You won't believe what I found hidden in my multi-vitamins...Go ahead, guess...Soy!, It was Soy! That's what I found listed in the ingredient information on the side of the vitamin bottle. It read: CONTAINS SOY.  Soy is one of the 7 foods I dropped on The Virgin Diet.  Unbelievable! That's when I realized that the 7 foods:
Soy, Diary, Corn, Glutens, Peanuts, Eggs, and Sugar and Artificial Sweeteners could be hidden in the most unsuspecting places.  A multi-vitamin, I mean...Really?
I have to be like Sherlock Holmes with my hat and magnifying glass in search for these 7 foods. Sometimes they hide with uncommon names too.
So now, its time for me to show where I found some of those "7" foods
  1. Soy - Vitamins, Salad dressings, Soy protein powders
  2. Corn- Salad dressings, corn meal,
  3. Peanuts- Salad dressings
  4. Eggs- Salad dressings 
  5. Glutens- Flour
  6. Dairy- Salad dressings
  7. Sugar and Artificial Sweetener- Salad dressings
Wow, I found most of the 7 foods in salad dressings.. hmm. That's interesting.
Read the labels and know what in everything that you eat.
Goodbye Diary, 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: