Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Sleeping Is Golden


                                    Slumber Silence

                                                               Day 3
                                     The First 21 Days

Good Morning Diary,

Last night I got a really good night's sleep, did I say, really good night's sleep. Indeed!  Most nights I usually toss and turn or maybe get up occasionally during the night leaving me tired the next day. But last night was a "Good Night"! Although, I 'm not certain, but I think a good night's sleep can be attributed to my new diet.  According to JJ Virgin, lack of sleep increases fat storage..   http://jjvirgin.com/fast-fat-loss-virgin-diet-great-nights-sleep/
Sleep is very important. Here are things that help me prepare for sleep:
  • Unwind by reading a good book before going to bed
  • Take  a warm bath before bed
  • Listen to music
  • Have a cup of decaffeinated tea 
I nearly forgot that its time for my "Great Weigh In" dundundun...
Down by 3½ Pounds
Wow!!
It is Day 3 on the Virgin Diet www.jjvirgin.com and I've lost nearly four pounds. That's amazing! Jaw dropping...  It's working!
Okay, now it's time for breakfast, I think I'll have a Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie today.
 
According to JJ Virgin, pull the seven highly reactive foods for the first 21 days of Cycle 1. Only eat the recommended healing food groups.
Good Day Diary!



No comments: