Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Eggxodus

Eggxodus

Day 13
The First 21 Days

Good Morning Diary,
The Blueberry breakfast smoothie was the best ever! My great smoothies in the mornings replaced my Chessy egg bacon omelet that I used to enjoy so much at breakfast. For me, eggs had to be part of my daily diet or food simply had no merit. However, that was before and this now( I'm a JJ Virgin Diet Follower). I don't know if my increased weight gain was caused by my Eggy food, but I'm interested to know whether I have food sensitivity or allergy to eggs. Eggs can cause stomach upset, gastrointestinal issues, bloating, heartburn and skin problems. In the past, I have  seemingly gotten heartburn after eating boiled eggs and just thought that it was normal.
That is why Eggxodus,  the removal of eggs from my diet at this time is important to me.
Eggxodus
 
In The Virgin Diet Book, JJ Virgin, states that eggs are one of the  most reactive foods that she pulls in the first 3 weeks of Cycle 1. She finds that about 70% of her client test positive for egg intolerance.
Some of the eggs hiding places are:
  • Baked goods
  • Mayonnaise (Bye bye mayonnaise...I'll try not to cry)
  • Noodles
  • Breaded foods
  • Meat loaf
  • Cake flour
  • Pancakes
  • Creamy fillings
  • Macaroni and Cheese( Cry baby...)
The list goes on and on.  Get the book, The Virgin Diet or log on to www.virgindiet.com  .
In the mean time keep reading those nutritional facts and labels, that where I found so many hidden foods.
Stay consistent for the 21 Days of Cycle 1.
Don't forget to go to Skinnyum at www.skinnyum.blogspot.com for some great Virgin Diet-style recipes.
 
Okay, it's me, a Diary of a JJ Virgin Diet Follower signing off.
Bye Diary!
 
 

 

 

No comments: