Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Work In Progress

WIP

I am a Work-In-Progress

Cycle 1 (continued)

 Day 31
 
Dear Dairy,
 
 
It's been 31 days of following The Virgin Diet by JJ Virgin and so far, the diet has really been true to it's claim. Drop 7 foods, for 7 Days and Lose 7 lbs. is The Virgin Diet.said,  So, I dropped 7 foods, for 7 days, and lost 7 lbs. (8 pounds to be exact). The Virgin Diet has been extremely beneficial, as I've noticed that I sleep better(deeper sleep and wake-up refreshed), feel better, skin feels and looks better(I first noticed it in my hands, they are softer and smoother), have less episodes of  stomach bloating, relaxed nature and have more energy. Sooo amazing and a little weird a the same thing.  I had no idea that 7 foods would actually make such a difference in my life.... But, they have.
My sister has been following The Virgin Diet for 2 years and lost 52 lbs. She looks fabulous and says that she feels great. If it wasn't for her bragging so much about The Virgin Diet and its benefits,  I would have never tried it. I 'm glad that I did, because it's the best thing I could have ever done for myself.  But, there so  much more work to do.
 
The Virgin Diet has 3 Cycles which are:
  1. Cycle 1(Elimination) 21 Days-drop all 7 High Food intolerance foods and starting  eating healing foods and supplements (I love this cycle) 
  2. Cycle 2 (Reintroduce)- Bring back the foods-slowly so that I  can find out which ones I can tolerant.
  3.  Cycle 3 (Lifetime) avoid sugar and artificial sweeteners (I have always been allergic to artificial sweeteners-made me feel very queasy and gave me headaches)  peanuts, and corn 95% of the time, Then I should challenge myself again on the healthy High Food intolerance foods introduced in Cycle 2.   
I am a Work-In-Progress (WIP) because I am in Cycle 1 and will soon be entering Cycle 2.  And it will be interesting to find out which of the 7 Top foods intolerances foods I may have to avoid for good. 
In the meantime....

Pink Beach

Stay strong and be healthy 

No comments: