Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Foodie Affects

Foodie Affects

Day 27

Hi Diary,
 
It's Day 27 of  my journey following The JJ Virgin Diet. and I feel much better. How so?  Well, to start,  I am more focused, getting better sleep at night, have more energy during the day, have less congestion and sinus drainage in the morning and am losing weight. Following the Virgin Diet is very easy to do, in fact it is growing on me and becoming a new and better lifestyle for me. I am also developing a greater understanding of food intolerances and food sensitivities. JJ Virgin says, "Food intolerances stress your system and give you negative symptoms including weight gain" www.virgindiet.com . Who knew! So since I have dropped the 7 foods for..., now its been 27 days, I 've noticed some amazing improvement in the way my system has responded. Before I started following The Virgin Diet, I had no idea that foods could affect the way I felt, not just physically, but mentally as well. 
My story of what I witnessed, up-close-and quite-personal, about how food affects your system is this, true story:
 

When I was a child, I remember when Mom would drink cow milk or eat some dairy foods but-mainly cow milk, she'd get very, very sick, she'd get weak, her lips and nails, and hands would turn blue, her eyes had dark circles, and her breathing was different and she would lay down for a bit until it subsided. It was scary! The same thing also happened when she'd eat pork.  As long as she did not drink milk or have pork she was fine. But as soon as Mom had milk or pork her body responded the same way each time. I remember feeling sad for mom because she could not indulge in some of the foods that she liked.  It was really weird for me to see that being a kid and all...you know?   Anyway.  I'm not sure if it was the fear that Mom saw in my eyes(the fear of losing her at such an early age of 11 years old)or the horrible way that she felt. Whatever it was, she decided to stop eating pork and drinking milk. She never had any more of those episodes after that.  I often reflect back to those times and just wondered why that happened to her?....
Until now... yeah... I once read a book called You Are What You Eat but it did not resonate with me until now... 
 
JJ Virgin states that food sensitivities affect at least 75% of us. Get a copy of JJ Virgin's book, "The Virgin Diet", for more information.
The Virgin Diet
 
 
 Goodbye Diary,
 
 
 
        

No comments: