Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Poopitis

Poopitis

poop-i-tis

: the ability to have normal regular poops

Cycle 1

Day 49

 
 
Okay Diary,
 
On a more delicate note... It is a sensitive topic and frankly, difficult for me to talk about buuuttt,. I have made an amazing discovery about the importance of the ability to poop, not just poops, but good, healthy, normal an daily poops,  which I called, Poopitis. The subject of poops is huge and actually a crucial part of digestion, according to JJ Virgin.  She goes on to say that, either diarrhea or constipation can indicate that there is a problem digesting food, which could affect my ability to lose weight. My formula is bad digestion + bad poops = no weight loss. 
Before I started The Virgin Diet, I had some digestive symptoms  which included; sluggish digestion, bloating(oh yes, indeed, I was a bloater with that tightness in the midsection, especially after eating ), occasional poops-not necessarily daily either, but most of all, I felt fat, heavy, and uncomfortably weighted down. It was an on going constant feeling of discomfort which I thought was normal. However, I discovered that what I needed was to get myself a good doses of Poopitis. Yes, I said it! Poopitis!
First, I  took JJ's Poop Quiz and found that I had poop issues that needed immediate attention. 
JJ's Poop Quiz instructs me to answer yes to any of the questions  that I've had any issues with on an ongoing basis.
Here are a couple of the quiz questions that helped me identify areas that warranted  my attention:
 
N Are stools hard?
Do I have less than one bowel movement per day?
Do stools resemble pellet?
Do I feel gassy or bloated or have abdominal discomfort?
 
These are some of the questions that helped me do my own poop evaluation (the complete list of questions are found in The Virgin Diet book).
Since, I have been following The Virgin Diet, my Poopitis, ability to have normal, successful poops has much improved. It's incredible, by simply removing the 7 high -FI foods and adding the healing and low-FI foods, I've developed routine Poopitis timing, or rhythm in the morning, at mid-day and occasionally at night. For the first time, I am regular with 2 and 3 poops per day. I have never had that before.
Routine, regular poops are imperative because it gets rid of toxins in the body. They also increase my chances of normal weight loss success.
During the first 21 days of The Virgin Diet, every 2-4 weeks,  I took JJ's Poop Quiz to recheck for any signs and looked changes in my poop routine.
Now, at Day 49, still in Cycle 1, regular, routine poops.. and life is good.

Until the next time.
Soooo Diary,
I got through it!

 
 
 

No comments: