Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friday, February 5, 2016

Don't Bank on It

Is My Body A Bank Or What?

Cycle 1

Day 30

 

 

Dear Diary,    

Do you remember when I used to count calories?  Yes, Yes, Yes, I do remember counting calories because I was virtually fanatical about counting calories of every single bite of food that I consumed. I really believed in caloric monitoring.  I even had my own personal calorie counter and would updated my caloric intake with a simple clicker and if I were still doing it today, why I'd probably have calorimeter app on my phone.  Hmmm..., Well, anyway,  I often wondered how my body knew how to deposit and withdraw calories and manage my weight at the same time-like a bank.  For me, it was kind of complicated and really didn't seemed to work. I'm not a bank!  "Your body is not a savings bank or a calorimeter, It's a chemistry lab", says JJ Virgin in The Virgin Diet. She also says that, "If your calories come from foods that are causing your body trouble (wrong foods), then it doesn't matter how much or how little you eat".  Wow!... So, does that mean that while I was counting all those calories, yet eating the wrong foods, would that have caused me to gain weight? Yes and yes, it's likely.  Oh no, that's incredible!
There is no calorie counting at all with The Virgin Diet.  I will not count calories anymore. I have freed myself from calories counting forever and it feels good!

 
 
 
Get the book and follow The Virgin Diet.
Until tomorrow
Goodbye Diary,
 

No comments: