Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Monday, February 8, 2016

Get Over It

Plateau Bust 

Got To Get Over It

Cycle 2
Day 33
Hello Diary,
 
It's that time again....it is time for the great, Great Weigh-In.  This weight loss journey just keeps getting better and better. My New Years Resolution for 2016 was to lose weight and get healthy. 
My sister has been on The Virgin Diet for one year and has been very successful in losing weight and regaining her health. So after some contemplation, I decided to give it a try. The Virgin Diet by JJ Virgin seemed like the best diet for me because it dealt with food science, as well as the what's, why's and how's of foods and their affect on the body. I love that stuff! 
I started this journey a month ago and while following JJ  Virgin Diet, I have lost nearly 15 lbs. The outcome has been incredibly amazing! Sometimes, I have to pinch myself to see if I am dreaming, sleep walking or am awake. 
 Today, my morning weigh-in results nearly blew me away. Okay so, wearing my trusty John Deere socks and while standing on my retro Health-O-Meter scales with my cute John Deere socks, I can see that I have lost a bit more weight. It looks like I've finally busted the plateau and am starting to lose pounds again. I was starting to wonder why I didn't see steady progress when I suddenly realized that sometimes I won't.  Losing inches is nice to,....but when I see the pounds disappear it makes me sing and dance!
 

Wow!
Great Weigh-In
After the Plateau
 
 
 
 
 

 I did it!  I successfully busted the plateau and am losing weight again. That's it, I'm on my way again.
Toddles Diary,
 I'm out



No comments: