Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Exercise While You Wait

Exercise While You Wait To Lose Weight

Day 29

Get Movin'

 
Hey Diary,
 
We have got to get movin'!  Since I have been following The Virgin Diet, I now feel better, sleep better, more focused, and have lost weight. Each morning upon arising, I do my Yoga stretching, the Cobra and Downward dog poses with meditation. It's just a habit that I acquired some time ago.  JJ Virgin says that, "Exercise is not important for losing weight, but is crucial for maintaining weight". www.jjvirgin.com That's huge! I always thought that in order to lose weight, I had to strenuously workout-that it had to be painful to be gainful.  You know.... workout until you pass out! That... that's what I used to believe. Until now...
Since I've already lost 14 lbs. on The Virgin Diet I guess that it would be a good time to start incorporating some exercise. JJ Virgin suggest that I should do this gradually through a three step process by moving more, start burst training, add resistance training. Hmm.... so I'm going to take her advice and get moving more by starting with 5 minutes of a brisk walk daily. Then eventually add 5 more minutes for a 10 minute brisk walk daily. I'll to carry my little 3 lb. weights in my hands while I walk, to increase my exertion. I'll work my way up to the burst and resistance training a little later.
 
That's it walking, yeah, walking is good.
 
Walking
 
Okay Diary,
It's time to take a walk.
 
 


No comments: