Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Sweet Tooth Blues

Singing the Sweet Tooth Blues

Cycle 1

Day 42

Dear Diary,

(Singing) ♪♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫

 Today I woke up with the sweets on my mind
Without my sweet sweets it just didn't seem kind
But now that I'm on The Virgin Diet,  I've got to find another way
To curb my appetite and keep my sweet tooth at bay
I'm singing that Sweet Tooth Blues... bump, bump bump, bump
I'm singing that Sweet Tooth Blues... bump, bump bump,bump
Yeah, yeah.....Yeah, yeah
Just singing that Sweet Tooth Blues...bump, bump, bump
Just when those sneaky little cravings for sweets were trying to get the best of me, I discovered a new and better approach to satisfying my sweet tooth blues with The Virgin Diet. I was sing the blues until I read in The Virgin Diet book that it was okay to have a sweet tooth, but it doesn't give me a license to eat cookies or a thin(has ha) slice of Key Lime Pie(one of my former sweet tooth comrade). Anyway, according to JJ Virgin, it's okay to have a sweet tooth, but I must retrain my taste buds and develop an appreciation for berries like raspberries, blueberries, and vanilla, cinnamon, and almond because they can help me learn to savor their natural sweetness. Wow! That is awesome! I can even have dark chocolate too, but only 2 ounces, (sad face). There is so much more detailed information about this in The Virgin Diet book.
After singing the first verse of The Sweet Tooth Blues, I tried one of JJ Virgin's sweet tooth remedies:
I mixed a little bit of coconut milk with some chocolate protein powder together and made a nice chocolaty sauce, added berries and top it with chopped almonds. One word - Tasty! Now this... this, is really good!  It was so quick and easy to make and totally satisfied my sweet tooth blues.
Loving it! 
Okay Diary here's the rest of my song,
Verse 2 ♪♪ ♫ ♪♫
 Now that I've satisfied my sweet tooth
I no longer have the blues
In The Virgin Diet, I found the truth
And have nothing but weight to lose
Be gone sweet tooth blues.., bump, bump, bump, bump
Be gone Sweet Tooth Blues..,  bump, bump, bump, bump
 Lyric by Ecinja
2/17/2016
I also like the Mini Strawberry Sundae at www.skinnyum.blogspot.com
Later,
Goodbye Diary,
                                   

 



No comments: