Diary Of A JJ Virgin Diet Follower Why Do I Want To Do This? My sister who was fifty pounds overweight, diagnosed with high blood pressure,obese, suffered from insomnia, and low energy. In October 2013 she started on the JJ Virgin Diet and by March 2014, five month later she was down fifty-two pounds...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friday, February 19, 2016

Waist Training While I Lose Weight

Waist Training

Day 43

Cycle 1

 
Hey Diary,
 

I have been following The Virgin Diet for 43 days, stopped the
7 forbidden NO NO foods- Eggs, Gluten, Dairy, Peanuts, Soy, Sugar and artificial sweetener, and Corn. The result are: I have lost 20 lbs., feel better,  have more energy, feeling lighter and food taste so much better...it's actually incredibly tasty! 
At this point, I have decided to incorporate waist training for better posture and sculpt my waistline while losing weight. I started with an inexpensive Gold's Gym Waist Trimmer Belt that I found at Walmart for about $9.99.  It comes in an adjustable size, and very easy to wear with Velcro attachment. I have been wearing it for 2 hours a day for 2 weeks. Then,  I recently added  a corset Waist Trainer that I now wear that for 2-3 hours a day. It works very well and the results are fantastic.
Waist Trimmer Belt


Everyday, my day begins with a luscious Breakfast Smoothies in the morning and have lunch and dinner from the acceptable food groups like: eating clean lean protein, healthy fats, high-fiber, low glycemic carbs, and nonstarchy vegetables. As part of my exercise program, I take short walks and now added waist training. 
Right now, my weight is still going down on the scales.  That's a great sign. It's actually awesome.
I am training my waist while I lose weight and it fantastic!
Diary you can see it for yourself.
Weigh Loss Progress

I'm excited about The Virgin Diet journey and the results so far. I just thank JJ Virgin for giving me an amazing opportunity to improve my health, feel better and lose weight all at the same time.
Okay Diary,
Later.


No comments: